About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

50's theme wine glasses

 These glasses were a special order for a thank you to two teachers that coordinated a 50's theme musical at a local school. Cut from vinyl on my Cameo, then layered and applied. Also glittered the bases for a different look.
 Music notes on sides
Front of the glasses, all layered vinyl with some glimmer tulle.

2 comments:

  1. I too have a silhouette but did not know you could layer the vinyl. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete