About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baltimore Ravens Ornament


I got so busy with the holidays I've haven't updated lately. I made alot of these awesome ornaments for my Baltimore Ravens. My Superbowl going Baltimore Ravens!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jill I just saw your post I must admit they are very beautiful you have a GOD gifted talent do you still make these ornaments & if so how much would you charge for 50 of them call or text me @ 8709494172 thank you

    ReplyDelete